S/V Delilah

A Blog to track the wanderings of the S/V Delilah, a 37-foot Tayana sailboat.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving at Buck Island

We anchored to the north of Buck Island (mile marker 56 on the ICW in NC) for Thanksgiving. Jill made chicken, potatoes, and beets. We had picked up a can of cranberry sauce earlier, so we had all we needed as far as I was concerned.

Of course, family and friends were sorely missed...

North Carolina at last. And still it's cold! What gives?

------------------------------
Sent via PocketMail
Email Anywhere
www.pocketmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Sarah and I'm with Dwellable. I was looking for blog posts about Buck Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Sarah(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Sarah

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home